STX104 16-Bit Analog I/O Module with One Million Sample FIFOPart Number: STX104-1MFIFO-DAQ
|1 to 9||$598.00|
|10 to 49 (*)||please call|
The STX104 is a COTs PC/104 8/16-channel 200KSPS 16-bit analog input/output module that incorporates a very large one million sample FIFO. The STX104 is capable of 200K samples/sec transient data recording using no CPU interrupts. The STX104 also supports two channels of analog output. Optional 2mm connector and cables and analog output amplifiers available, contact factory.
Features and Benefits
Analog input ranges: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V, ±1.25V, 0-10V,
0-5V, 0-2.5V, 0-1.25V
- Triggering Subsystem: 14 start events, 15 stop events, 12 synchronization events, delay timer and three possible triggering sequences.
- Very Low Noise: Less than 1.5-LSB RMS over all input ranges (1.1-LSB typical). Noise reduction to 0.6-LSB RMS can be achieved using the jumper or software selectable sixteen sample moving average filter.
- Environmental: Wide operating temperature range of -40oC to +85oC
- Polarized connectors prevent incorrect cable installations
- LED status: an LED displays valid card read/write transactions useful for both product development and field status.
- Single +5V operation: Power less than 1.5 watts
- Out-gassing and fire avoidance: we do not use any tantalum or electrolytic capacitors in any products.
- Production: Designed and Assembled in Wisconsin, USA, utilizing an ISO 9001 manufacturing facility.
- Individual Customer Assistance: We will do whatever we can to assist you in designing in our products.