PC/104 COTS High Density 48-channel Digital I/O with isolated Inputs and Power Digital OutputsPart Number: 980082
|1 to 9||please call or email for price and delivery|
|10 to 49||please call or email for volume pricing|
|50 to 99||please call or email for volume pricing|
Quantity available: 2. Note: limited supply order today!
The 980082 is a COTS PC/104 high density digital I/O card. Please contact factory for build options and minimum quantity.
Features and Benefits
- Direct drop-in replacement for Octagon Model 2656.
- TTL Digital I/O
- Individual channel direction control
- 15 mA drive capability
- 5 volt tolerant
- Opto-isolated inputs
- Range: 4-13 volts
- High-Current Open Drain Outputs
- Range: 3 to 40 volts DC
- sink 1 amp per channel
- Temperature range of -40oC to +85oC
- LED status: an LED displays valid card read/write transactions useful for both product development and field status.
- Single +5V operation: approximately 500 milliwatts (inputs/outputs unloaded)
- Out-gassing and fire avoidance: we do not use any tantalum or electrolytic capacitors in any products.
- Reliability: MTBF of 760,610 hours per MIL-HDBK-217F ground benign at 40oC.
- Designed and Assembled in Wisconsin, USA, utilizing an ISO 9001 manufacturing facility.
- Tin mitigated to avoid tin whiskers
- Optional: RoHS builds, contact factory
- Individual Customer Assistance: We will do whatever we can to assist you in designing in our products.