PC/104 3.3V Safe 48-Channel Digital I/OPart Number: TRACER-DIO-3.3VIO
|1 to 9||$249.00|
|10 to 49 (*)||please call|
The TRACER-DIO-3.3VIO is a safe COTs high current PC/104 digital I/O and counter/timer module. The module provides 48-lines of 8255 compatible general purpose I/O and three 16-bit 8254 compatible counter/timers all at safe 3.3 volt logic voltages to interface to low voltage logic. This product is an update from our classic Tracer-E. The TRACER-DIO-3.3VIO provides true 3.3 volt output swings and accepts full 5 volt tolerant inputs to interface safely to new low voltage logic. The TRACER-DIO-3.3VIO is 48-lines of 8255 compatible general purpose I/O and three 16-bit 8254 compatible counter/timers. Optional 2 mm connectors and cables, terminal board and cable accessories are available, contact factory.
Features and Benefits
- High-Current Outputs can sink 32 milliamps per channel. This is true even while operating at high temperatures.
Low Voltage: Safe interfacing to 3.3 volt low voltage logic.
- Environmental: Wide operating temperature range of -40oC to +85oC
- Polarized connectors prevent incorrect cable installations
- LED status: an LED displays valid card read/write transactions useful for both product development and field status.
- Single +5V operation: approximately 500 milliwatts (inputs/outputs unloaded)
- Out-gassing and fire avoidance: we do not use any tantalum or electrolytic capacitors in any products.
- Reliability: MTBF of 724,559 hours per MIL-HDBK-217F ground benign at 25oC.
- Production: Designed and Assembled in Wisconsin, USA, utilizing an ISO 9001 manufacturing facility.
- Individual Customer Assistance: We will do whatever we can to assist you in designing in our products.