Apex Embedded Systems LLC Releases Updated Tracer 48-Channel Digital I/O PC/104 Module with True 5V Digital I/O
In a low voltage digital world, many 5V load devices still exist such as relays, solid state relays and LEDs. These devices require a full 5V swing which the Tracer seamlessly provides, especially for complete turn-off for low side driven devices. The full 5V swing allows interface to CMOS electronics that do not support LVTTL output ranges. The newly refreshed TRACER is available in three I/O range flavors: safe 3.3V only I/O, full 5 volt I/O and any voltage I/O range down to 1.85V is possible (contact Apex for details).
• Legacy compatibility with many other PC/104 cards supporting i8255 and i8254 devices
• 32 mA current output capability
• out-gassing and fire avoidance as tantalum or electrolytic capacitors are not used
• polarized connectors
• LED bus communication status
• Optional 2mm I/O board-to-wire connectors (NEW)
• 5V, 3.3V and optional Any I/O voltage ranges possible
• Optional breakout boards and ribbon cables available
For more information or details on pricing, delivery and special options, please contact us or visit our website.
About Apex Embedded Systems LLC
For over 15 years, Apex Embedded Systems LLC has been delivering PC104 products with headquarters in Monona, Wisconsin. All products are designed and manufactured in the United States, built to meet or exceed operating temperatures of -40C to +85C and all product are free of tantalum and electrolytic capacitors to avoid fire hazard and out-gassing.
Mike Ihm, Owner
Phone: 608-256-0767 ext. 24